VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL INFORMATION
“Your first step to Vietnam!”
General procedure for Vietnam “Visa on Arrival” application.
STEP 1: This is the personal information needed:
– Full name
– Date of birth
– Passport No. (Passport must be valid for at least six months)
– Date of arrival
– Port of arrival: Choose Noi Bai (Hanoi), Tan Son Nhut (Saigon/Ho Chi Minh City) or Danang. These are the only sites that issue a “Visa on Arrival“.
– Length of stay (maximum of one month for tourist visa).
STEP 2: Send your personal information to the visa service and pay service fee. Make contact the visa service in at least 2 ways prior to sending money. Email, instant messaging, fax, internet phone service (VOIP, like Skype), regular telephone. Be sure you understand the visa service company’s guidelines.
The visa service will deal with the Vietnamese Immigration Officials in obtaining your Visa on Arrival Approval Letter. Usually takes about 2 days.
STEP 3: Receiving your approval letter.
Vietnam Immigration Office will issue an Approval letter. This original Approval letter will be sent to us and simultaneously faxed to the Vietnam Immigration Department on your arrival at the airport in Vietnam. You will be sent a copy of the Visa Approval letter (via email or fax). You just have to print it out and bring it with you to Vietnam. DO NOT FORGET THIS LETTER. AND 2 PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOS (see NOTE below).
STEP 4: Procedures upon arrival in Vietnam – Getting the visa stamp in your passport.
- You present the Visa Approval letter TWICE: To the airlines in your country when you check in, and to the Immigration officer at the Vietnam airport upon arrival to get the visa stamp. You are then required to fill out the visa form (usually on the airplane), attach photos and pay the visa stamping fee (check this amount of this prior to departure, the visa service company should inform you of this) to the Immigration officer. Get your Visa Stamp in your passport.
YOU’RE IN VIETNAM!!!
GET YOUR VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL HERE:
“Your first step to Vietnam!”
NOTE: Please remember to bring along two (2) photos. Following is the list of regulations regarding passport-style photographs:
- Photographs must be 2×2 inches in size, identical, taken within the past 6 months.
- The image size from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head should be between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches.
- The photographs may be in color or black and white.
- They must be full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
- Photographs should be taken in normal street attire, without a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
- Uniforms should not be worn in photographs with the exception of religious attire which is worn daily.
- If prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar articles are normally and consistently worn, they should be worn when the picture is taken.
- Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless required for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required to support the wearing of such glasses in the photographs.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.