CHECKLIST TOUCHSTONES WILL LEAD TO A SUCCESSFUL VIETNAM TOUR PLAN
This Vietnam tour planning checklist is made up of “touchstones” rather than “mileposts.” As you start planning your trip, as you explore the various aspects of the trip you will back and forth among items 1 through 5. When item 6 is complete the rest of the checklist should smoothly fall into place.
1. Explore possible dates
2. Decide on your time table and destinations (Itinerary) as well as
activities (Tour Plan).
3. Check weather history for destinations on these dates.
4. Investigate air fare alternatives.
5. If necessary adjust Tour Plan to meet air fare results.
6. Book airline tickets.
7. Get passport (allow 6 weeks) or check passport of validity for
8. Get Vietnam travel visa(s) (allow 2 weeks).
9. List hotel alternatives with prices. Request recommendations from
10. Create personal packing list with Carry-On size bag and Day Pack in
mind. (See TRAVEL GEAR PAGE)
11. Purchase luggage (if necessary). Do a test “pack” as early as
possible to allow time for any item or weight adjustments.
12. Confirm any reservations you have made before you depart.
13. Get on the plane.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.