Hanoi City Tour- Vienam deluxe travel – vietnam tours
Hanoi is the capital and second-largest city of Vietnam. From 1010 until 1802, with a few brief interruptions, it was the political centre of an independent Vietnam. It was eclipsed by Hu? during the Nguyen Dynasty as the capital of Vietnam, but Hanoi served as the capital of French Indochina from 1902 to 1954. From 1954 to 1976, it was the capital of North Vietnam.
– 8:00 Pick up from your hotel, start of the tour journey visit , including Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum – the final resting place of Vietnamese great father or uncle Ho, – where the president lived on and off from 1958to 1969, then visit Ho Chi Minh Museum, Where tourists will learn what he has done for Viet Nam and some other countries and learn all kinds of information about President Ho Chi Minh. (These sides will be closed on Monday and Friday)The next place to move to is One pillar pagoda- a group of structures consisting of a pagoda and a tower built in the middle of a square lake. Leave One Pillar Pagoda for driving around West Lake (the former Golden Buffalo lake) for sightseeing.
– 10:30 Visit Temple of Literature- the first college of Viet Nam and the place dedicating to Confucian.
– 11:30 Lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant.
– 13:30 After having lunch visit the Museum of Ethnology (Museum of history) – Where you can look at the cultural mosaic of 54 Vietnamese ethnic groups. Back to centre of Ha Noi, visit old quarter by cyclo (01 hour). The last place of city tour is Hoan Kiem Lake (Restored Sword Lake) with Ngoc Son Temple.
– 17:15 Stop at Thang Long theatre for Water Puppet Show
– 18:30 Enjoy a Vietnamese delicious food at local restaurant.
– Tour end about 19h30
For more details : http://vietnamdeluxetravel.com/vietnam/tours/excursions/hanoi_city_tour/overview/213/
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.